Students Laboratory and Lecture halls for I BDS, II BDS and III BDS in the Subject of Dental Anatomy & Oral Histology & Oral Pathology and Microbiology.
Oral pathology museum with charts, tooth, soft tissues, hard tissues, specimens for the benefit of students and patient education.
PG:-The department of Oral Pathology has collection of microscopic slides encompassing the head and neck pathology lesions.
Department has PG Room, PG Lab, PG Seminar Room, PG clinic & Department Library
1. The department of Oral Pathology has 8 dental Chairs for the clinical, chair side diagnosis of the patients.
2. The department of Oral Pathology has collection of microscopic slides encompassing the head and neck pathology lesions.
3. There are adequate facilities to carry out research activities in the department tandem with central research lab & Central genetic lab.
4. The Department has Research Microscope Olympus BX51 with phase contrast, polarizer and fluorescent attachment with Jenoptik Progress CT software.
5. The Department is equipped with Stereomicroscope, adequate number of compound binocular microscopes.
6. The Histopathology laboratory has Semiautomatic Microtome, Manual Microtome, Water bath, Paraffin Wax Bath, Tissue Floatation bath, Slide Warming table & Microwave Oven,Hot air oven and Bacterial Incubator and Ph meter.
7. The Haematology Laboratory has Semiautomatic analyser (ERBA MANHEIM), Steam Sterilizer, Autoclave, Digital Centrifuge, Incubator, Effendoff micropipettes and Anaerodic chamber.