Guidance for Competitive Exams and Career Counseling
Home » Career Guidance Cell » Guidance for Competitive Exams and Career Counseling
Career Guidance and Competitive ExamsObjectives
- Striving in the path of success, the institution incorporates and encourages the faculty to follow various innovative methods of teaching to enhance the knowledge of students so that their creativity and analytical skills are improved.
- Small group learning is an effective and innovative learning method where larger groups of students are divided into small groups which allow the teachers to assess and analyse the students and incorporate teaching methods like discussions, demonstrations more effectively.
- Experiential learning where the students learn by their experience or by doing themselves is given a greater importance to enhance the creativity of the students.
- An interdisciplinary learning method has been incorporated which will allow the students to deal with a problem with a multidisciplinary approach which is the need of the current world.
- Participatory approach of learning is an interesting and self-learning approach where the students are made to participate in various poster/ paper presentations in conferences and different forums, college making and quiz competitions etc.
- Application of project-based learning inspires the students to showcase their creativity and kindles the teacher’s innovative efficiency.
The institute routinely provides training and guidance for competitive examinations and also offers career counselling. This helps the students in attaining clarification of their career goals, understand their career options, gain support from an objective guide, determine their strengths and weaknesses. The students also learn key skills for dental practice, broaden their perspective, develop the right strategies and gain job search support.
The institute also motivates the students to pursue their higher studies by conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) training programs. NEET MDS is an entrance exam conducted by NBE for providing admissions to all the postgraduate dental courses offered by the institutions in India. Except for NEET MDS, no other exams, either at the state or institution level is valid for admission in PG dental courses. The following are Schemes/courses conducted for Career Advancement and Competitive Exams.
|Name of the scheme
||Number of students benefited by/attended / participated in career advancement/ competitive exams activities
|Avenues for oral and maxillofacial surgeons
|VIDS & RC